QX611-1 Mitsubishi PLC failure

Alhassan

Hello everybody, I have a problem with a Mitsubishi PLC, the CPU is QX611-1 and it is installed in a CNC machine, someone has removed the backup battery and after that the systems is freezes and can't be accessed anymore, the machine is a peace of junk right now, please help me to fix this problem.

I have found the GX Developer software and MEDOC to reprogram the PLC but the problem is I don't know it they are the required software to do the job, also I don't know what cable to use. I really appreciate your help.

Thanks.

There is no round 7 pin female port on the controller anywhere? the 9pin female RS232 on the cable connects to the serial port on your laptop.