Factory Torquing and field commissioning.

sparkyinak

I'm in the beginning of writing specifications for a project and looking for some input on torquing. It's obviously critical and want to make sure every reasonable effort has made to minimize loose connections down the road.

Rather a control panel is either custom built or massed produced in like a UL certified facility. There is potential of loose connections even with sound procedures like vibration from transport and handling. Once it leaves the factory

What happens when a loose conction is found? One will just quick tighten it hopefully with a torque wrench. Or if the installer goes through and double checks the factory connections, would that void its listing/cert?

How does your shop deal with torquing issues from factory to jobsite?