How to read 1769-SDN Error codes into Wonderware

Ones_Zeros

Hey Guys,
I have a 1769-SDN DeviceNet I/O Scanner Module
that is connected through a 1769-L32E Compactlogix controller
the 1769-SDN is located in slot#4 in the I/O tree.

I would like to read these error codes into my Wonderware program
what bits would I read on (Local:4:I.Status.DeviceStatus) to achieve this?

I attached some of the registers from the manual but wasnt sure on the the bits to read these error codes

I appreciate the help
1769-_SDN_Device_Net_Scanner_Module_User_Manual_Pa.jpg

thanks,

Last edited:
The .DeviceStatus array tags show the status codes you've listed. The array is 64 elements long, corresponding to the possible 64 DeviceNet node numbers.

The default radix for those is hex, but I think that the values equate to decimal; switch between them to be sure.