Watching Online FB for different DB STEP7 5.5

Sergihno

Hello forum citizens!

Let me know, please, what way to watch FB which uses different instances of DB in the monitoring mode (STEP7 v.5.5) ?

I have some DB and use for them 1 FB, but in the monitoring mode I can watch only the first used DB and even when I open second using FB with another DB it is the same first one...

Could anyone prompt me , please?)

Similar Topics

Hey guys, I'm testing radio comms between my ControlLogix and CompactLogix PLCs (Xetawave 4x4e radios via Ethernet/IP). I'm using MSG...
Replies
Views
The rest of us have to watch it here: http://events.slooh.com/ You guys down under are in for a treat. Last year when we had the annular eclipse...
Replies
Views
It's 1800 hours Central Standard time and there are 10 members on-line at PLCs.net. 6 live in the US. That's 6 Americans who are NOT watching...
Replies
Views
Hi. I’m trying to upload program from existing PLC S7-1200. Create new project in TIA v15.1 then upload. After upload successfully, go online but...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a way to detect if someone is online with the controller in ControlLogix (from logic) I'm thinking that maybe there is a CIP...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom