FactoryTalk View Alarm Setup Messages Deleting Itself

haylow_89

I have entered the messages many times into the Alarm Setup but every time i re-open the alarm setup, every message that has the Trigger Value=1 will be deleted.

Anyone have a similar issue?

Thanks.

FTV Alarm.jpg

Are you re-sizing the screen / scrolling down and pressing the OK button, if you just shut the screen they wont't save.

So I found a work around I suppose.

I just moved everything one row down, the first row for each trigger is a dummy with a trigger value of 99999.

Similar Topics

Hello, I made a change in alarm setup in factory view studio, where I changed a alarm message text. After that I made a run application and...
Replies
Views
Hi all. I´ve got a little problem with my FT View SE alarm window. On my PLC program, I have 200 SINT for alarms, in which every bit is for one...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I am experiencing a strange issue with machine using a PanelView Plus 7 and a CompactLogix 1769 PLC. I am using FTView ME V13...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'm currently designing a faceplate for an analog input object, and I'm trying to create an alarm tab with an Alarm and Event Summary...
Replies
Views
Hello! In FTView SE 13.00 for the AlarmEventSummary1 object I need to add the filter Alarm Name LIKE % %. In the field % % I want to pass a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom