Codesys / somachine webvisu problems

chud

Hi guys
Using somachine 4.1 sp1. When i run the web vizu in chrome i get an error that your browser doesn't support html5 canvas. Even though this was working on the same pc for a week. I have the latest chrome version.
Had to get it going quickly so found an add-in for chrome that allows pages to run in internet explore mode. The page opens now but every few seconds there is an error "an error happened will automatically restart"
On my developer pc i dont get these errors. So i think it is a windows error.

Also wondered about the memory size and buffer size for the webvizu if memory could cause these errors?

Similar Topics

I have to modify a PAC drive lmc controller so that an external scada can acess some tags. The scada integrator asks us to make does tags...
Replies
Views
Hello! I think I have a basic question and I'm hoping someone can point me in the direction of a solution. I am new to PLC programming and my...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I am trying to develop an application using the somachine software, however have come across a drama. The 'AlarmManager' function isn't...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am fairly new to plc programming and am now tasked with converting the company software standard from Siemens TIA Portal to SoMachine, or...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to run a transition off a Boolean variable. This variable is two other global variable flags anded together in a separate CFC POU. In...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom