wonder ware 2014

RY_Guthrie

I have a wonder ware application running on several computers, they are all the same app, stand alone. No galaxy. Under system management console, the da servers are all red x ed out, so obviously none of them are running. my question is this, how am I polling my data if the servers are not running? Am a missing a computer somewhere that is acting as a tag server? And if so can I i.d. that computer from one of the clients? And if so Where would I look, window maker, SMC? I have one computer I havent had the chance to look at, could it be set up as the tag server? I have never seen it setup this way as far as i can remember, its been a few years since I had to set one up this way.

Thank you very much, this site has helped me many times. I had to get rid of the password.bin file first because I didn't have the administrator log on and administrator wonder ware didn't work. After that I went right to it, thanks!