ELAU EPAS-4 V24 eds could not be created

apolionman

Hello Guys " Good Day "

I would like to ask if you had encounter some error regarding with the EPAS-4 V24 Software.
I had a program and I opened it with my EPAS-4 software and tried to get online but there's an error keeps coming up.

EPAS.jpg

I already did everything, transferring this .eds file renaming it puting in the exact location but still it's not working.

If you have any idea regarding with this error it would be a big help for me.

Thanks a lot.

I cannot read the exact message, but taking a wild stab of a guess, trying running EPAS as an administrator or moving the project files somewhere your user account has full access.

I cannot read the exact message, but taking a wild stab of a guess, trying running EPAS as an administrator or moving the project files somewhere your user account has full access.

Hello Dravik,

Thanks for the reply. here's the error I need to get rid off.
EPAS.jpg

Actually the program was already downloaded into the machine by the integrator long back ago and fortunately I took a copy of it, after sometime I purchased EPAS-4 software to modify some condition in the program but when I try to compile/rebuild the program this error " eds cannot be created " is not allowing me to proceed.

Oh.. Ok, So if the integrator didn't put the profibus .eds files on the CF card, you are going to have to find a copy of that somewhere and toss it in your project directory.

Try this, open EPAS and try to do an Open from PLC. Hopefully you have all the libraries on the CF card and can grab the one you need this way. You may not need to recompile that way.

Epas-4 GSD FILES

Heloow.

Can you help me please. I've tried everythig but this error is still active.

"THE PROFIBUS DEVICE 'HIL_06E7.gsd couldn't be created.

Help me please.

Marko.