TIA Portal V14 SP1

Elcan

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi All,
Has anyone experienced problems with the V14 SP1 upgrade?
I used the Updater to go from V14 to V14 SP1, and I ended up not being able to open my existing V14 projects...

Well, its seems either nobody have had problems or nobody has upgraded...

I did a clean install of SP1 just about 3 days ago, no problems so far.
What error are You getting while opening?

I did a clean install of SP1 just about 3 days ago, no problems so far.
What error are You getting while opening?
It's claiming that Step 7 Basic is missing. However, I have Step 7 Professional.

M Turk
If he didn't upgrade all packages to sp1, he would get the "Side by Side error"
I think he upgraded Basic and not Professionally or vice versa

You can see best what can be upgraded in TIA updater.
Did you upgrade it manually or via Updater?

Are you trying to open a V14 project or a V13sp1? I'm not sure what SP1 opens and what not...

You can see best what can be upgraded in TIA updater.
Did you upgrade it manually or via Updater?
Via Updater.

Are you trying to open a V14 project or a V13sp1? I'm not sure what SP1 opens and what not...
I installed V14 SP1 and I'm trying to ope a V14 project.

You only have Step7 Basic installed. So you can't open a project with anything but a 1200 CPU. Also Startdrive needs to be updated