Quick panel

RY_Guthrie

I have a quick panel that has failed, not able to ping it, no screen etc... My question is this, I dont have an exact back up of this application but i have the same app running on several other terminals. I cant seem to find a way to upload the app from the existing terminal and then change its ip to run on the new terminal when it comes in. Is there a way to upload the application? It wont let me go online, keep getting the message not at the address specified? I have the ip set correctly in my laptop so I am on the same subnet, any suggestions?

On the older units you could use the serial port for application transfer. The serial port may only work for application transfer on the Quick Panel models (those that have "QP" in their part number), not on the Windows CE models (those with "IC754" in their part numbers).