Quick panel file transfer

RY_Guthrie

I am trying to use the HTTP file transfer utility on a windows C.E. based quick panel to get the application off a running quick panel to load the app into proficy, the problem i am having is saying its not finding the source file, I believe its due to the fact I dont know the file extension. Can anyone tell me what the extension is for quick panel applications? Thanks!

I found the file, I think, its called viewruntime, after reading your answer I will try the HTTP utility copy to get the backup of the run time file using the .exe extension, hope that will allow me to get the app off the existing machine so i can load it on a new one, that is if I can fine one.

Similar Topics

Hi, I am looking for some help with a GE Fanuc Versa Max Micro Controller model IC200UDR001-BF connected to a Quickpanel mini display...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to plot a line on X,Y axis with defined start and end points on Quick Panel+. I use PAC Machine Edition 9.7, and it supports...
Replies
Views
Hello, I want to plot a line on X,Y axis with defined start and end points on Quick Panel+. I use PAC Machine Edition 9.7, and it supports...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, I've got a customer with quite a few 9" Quick Panel QPI-3 monochrome displays. I'm trying to replace one of them with a spare, and I...
Replies
Views
I have an Emerson quick Panel + E15715 Does anyone know what software this takes OEM is sending a replacement under warranty but I would like...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom