CPC instruction from integer array to string clears string but doesn't copy

rdlackey

Productivity3000. I have a 32 bit integer, 1d array that i need converted to a string. The string to array seems to work with the same time type of array, but the reverse does not. It clears the initial value and leaves it blank. I have increased the size of the string and also use another string i'm not currently trying to pack, but still no results. Like i said, the reverse works. What am i doing wrong?

Capture.jpg

Similar Topics

I'm using a SLC typed write from the ControlLogix5572 to the MicroLogix 1400, with path: 2, (MicroLogix IP). The ControlLogix equipment has a...
Replies
Views
Does this instruction calculate values during a single scan, or does it require number of scans based on element count in the array? For Example...
Replies
Views
Hello All, Was hoping I could get a little help with Modicon ladder logic. This is the first time I have seen Modicon logic and currently trying...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am currently trying to establish a message instruction to pass data from a 1756-L73 to a 1756-L71. My communication path from the...
Replies
Views
Software Ver. 22.00.00, After the 1st time of being true the EQL. instruction is still allowing the rung to be true even though the inputs are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom