e.WON Help

janner_10

Lifetime Supporting Member
Long shot by worth a go.

We already 100+ e.WONs in the field, some via an a wired connection, some via wi-fi and some via 3/4G

However, the one im trying to get to work in the states is proving tricky.

There is a wireless network onsite provided by a Verizon 4G SIM and router. My laptop connects fine to it.

The e.WON will not connect to the wireless and wont get past the Internet wizard.

I purchased a TPling router to route the wireless signal into Ethernet. Again works fine on my laptop, but again no joyon the e.WON.

All the others work fine in Europe so am I missing some regional setting somewhere, as this is our first e.WON in the states.

TIA

I'm not sure if you have to allow the e.WON to connect to the ports/IP's listed in the attached PDF during initial config with the Wizards or eBuddy, but we've had connection issues in the past because of them.

Have you tried using the e.WON's WAN IP address on your computer and seeing if your PC can connect to the internet? Or pinging the e.WON's WAN IP?

Good points - Thanks

I had completely forgotten about that connection tool - I know its got something to do with that stupid Verizon router.