1756-L72 firmware upgrade

Rather than everyone try the guessing game to figure out what "didn't work" means, why don't you give some details about the steps you took and what "didn't work" actually means. The more effort you put into your post, the better response you will get.

Rather than everyone try the guessing game to figure out what "didn't work" means, why don't you give some details about the steps you took and what "didn't work" actually means. The more effort you put into your post, the better response you will get.

another great response (y) - sifis pls respond, you don't need to pay for help if you can explain further what isn't working, there's plenty people here who can get this issue sorted, it isn't rocket science

Similar Topics

How do you upgrade the firmware of the 1756-L72?
Replies
Views
Hi all. I am working with 1756-L72 processor in a redundant pair chassis. The publication ControlLogix Enhanced Redundancy System, Revision...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have a customer with a 1756-L72 ControlLogix PLC. They have recently got a T01:C62 Fault Code. I am trying to figure out how to...
Replies
Views
I would like a sanity check on an application i am working on. I have a proximity switch counting pulses with a Mark/space ratio of 1:1 on a...
Replies
Views
Hey Members, I hope all of you are doing well , I am using a 1756-l72 redundancy system, communicating RIO on DLR network. When both my PLC are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom