Runtime will not run on Panelview 700

I have restored a runtime application. changed the visibility of one display. Added Login and Logoff on another. Added one user.
Setup the network connections and create.
Will not function on Panelview. Believe its not using Tags correctly. Any help is appreciated.

IMG_8055.jpg IMG_8056.jpg

Check that the tags actually exist in the plc. Check that they are properly identified and match the plc tags in the HMI. Time and date tags are in the global definitions of the hmi. 90% of the time, that's where I make the mistakes that create these errors.

They exist. I have about seven CompactLogix that I am doing and the first two I had no problem with the Panelview. The next three are all doing the same thing. I thought it might be in my communications, but not sure.

a) Be sure that the "PLC" shorcut is pointing to the controller on RSLinx Enterprise > Commmunications Setup > Runtime tab.

b) During download, select the options Run application at start-up & Replace Communications.

so, the first two i did i had to set up the communications.

These last three I finally just started over and didn't even look at the communications and it worked.

I have no idea...

It sounds as though the PanelView couldn't find the PLC. Most likely there was something wrong in the shortcut.

Next time, open the Configuration Mode on the PV and look at the device shortcut in the Application Settings. You can verify there what the shortcut is and to where it is pointing. You can't edit it, but you can view it.

OG