A meter for the new century

There are many classic multimeters out there, which have bluetooth and software for PC or smartphone.
The new thing here is, that it has no display?

Bought one a few months ago. I specifically like the concept of using a 24bit ADC to grab the voltage drop over a length of cable and calculate the Amp draw without having to break the circuit.

I also wanted to compare it to the Fluke 289 for logging. I find it is slower than the fluke.

So it sits in my drawer(with the battery uninstalled) waiting for somebody to want some kind of transient monitoring on their power inputs. I don't think of it much in day-to-day use. with no screen it is somewhat limiting.

Similar Topics

Hi, The hardware is: Click Plc model # CO-O1DD1-O HMI model # S3ML-R magnetic-inductive flow meter model # FMM100-1001. I will set the flow meter...
Replies
Views
Hello gentlemen, Im working on a small project on TIA Portal, about establishing a Modbus TCP connection between my ET200SP plc and a socomec...
Replies
Views
Hello folks! Never been here before but I have a question that's been bugging me for a while. I recently got a job at a chemical plant that's...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Would anyone happen to have the Modbus register datasheet for the Honeywell/EnergyICT EIMFlex Modular Meter v1.11 We've 40 of these that...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I need a sample PLC program to count the output pulse of a mass flow meter so that a specific amount of mass (for example 100gm)can be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom