Can you change the subnet on RSlinx Enterprise Like RSlinx Classic?

JeremyAdair87

On rslinx classic I can change the subnet mask. At my plant I have 3 ip ranges (10.136.8.xxx through 10.136.10.xxx) with PLCS on them. In classic I just change the subnet to 255.255.240.0 and it scans the first 12ish (I forget its not important).

On enterprise I cant find the section to fool with my driver subnet masks and gateways.

I tried Google/pdfs and found some stuff in factory talk admin console but it did not allow me to change anything that I am searching for.

Thanks,

I found another way and just came back to update. Inside the factorytalk admin console you can make a driver for enterprise and name it what you want. If you right click the driver you can "add a device " Its just a device type with an IP and no subnet mask. I tried it and got what I wanted which is --not changing my PC's static IP address over and over again and getting to see all of my HMIs to download to.
Thanks!

It seems to work like the ETH driver in classic instead of the ETHIP driver which ( one requires manual IP, one scans)

Last edited: