1734-ASC 232 over ControlNet

Hello All,

In a new project, I have to send string data to a display from a control logix L71 controller. The display unit is having only one communication port i.e. RS232, So, I had taken a 1734-ASC 232 card and connected that card in field RIO over ControlNet using 1734-ACNR adapter.
Have anyone has used this configuration earlier as I got stuck-up in programming part to send the data over controlnet network through the card.

I have used these modules several times, on DeviceNet, ControlNet, and EtherNet/IP.

Are you having trouble setting up and scheduling the ControlNet network, or are you asking for help configuring the 1734-232ASC?

What exactly is the string data that you need to send to the display ?

Thanks Ken for the reply..
The data which I want to send to the display is of combination of numbers and letters e.g. " 155/75 R 15 Speed T", so I had CONCAT a number tag and a string datatype tag.
Earlier I am using L63 controllers, so directly I had configured the serial port of the controller and sending the data through it.
Now I am using L71 controller..
I have field IOs communicating over controlnet, so I had added one 1734-ASC card in one of the remote IO with 1734-ACNR. I had added that card in the hardware configuration in that particular adapter in controller program and downloaded that program.
Now in program I am seeing Ch, Input and Ouput tags of that card. After that I stuck up that how should I transfer that data to the output tag of that card to send it to display.