VB Winsock to Omron Ethernet

Ianc

I would like to connect to an Omron Ethernet unit from a winsock ocx within VB (6.0). Does any one have sample code i could look at before i try and re-invent the wheel? I have the port opening and connecting OK but i am not receiving a response from the Ethernet unit, i believe this may be my command formatting. Ideally i would like to use the FINS UDP port (9600) and the associated commands, rather than socket services. Any help appreciated.

Similar Topics

Does anyone have vb6 winsock code to connect with omron (cj1m PLC)through FINS ethernet.Any help appreciated
Replies
Views
I would like to share data between an Omron PLC (CJ1M) and VB6 by using a winsock VB (6.0) through ethernet. Does any one have sample code i could...
Replies
Views
i'm new user on winsock programming. can anyone send me sample code VC++ using winsock communicate with omron PLC. thanks.
Replies
Views
I would like to connect to a FESTO HC2X PLC through the Ethernet unit using winsock within VB 2008. The idea is to make a supervisory program over...
Replies
Views
I'm programming an application which will interpret Winsock commands from a web browser, convert them in OPC, DDE, or CAPI, (I havn't decided...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom