Omron C200H RT201 Slave

Ivor Philpott

Hi

I need some help and advice with the above unit. We are not communicating with the host plc for some unknown reason. We have inputs on both units but no outputs. 485 data physically ok.

Make sure the terminator is on at the RT201 end.

From past experience, if the unit has been working for sometime and stopped working without someone's help, the RT201 probably needs repair at your local Omron repair shop.

You can download manuals for all these things here
Omron Manuals

1. What is the status of the indicators on the C200H-RT2101? On, Off or Flashing?
2. What is the positions of the dip switches on the C200H-RT201?
3. What is the status of the indicators on the C200H-RM201 at the main rack? On, Off or flashing?

Similar Topics

I have a sysmac omron plc C200H CPU01,only the power led is ON,using CX-ONE programmer software, and connecting to the plc via Host link LK202-V1...
Replies
Views
In order to upgrade a control unit, we need to backup program of an omron C200H CPU01 with host link LK202-V1 that has RS422 D9 Connector. Please...
Replies
Views
The logic seemed to convert nicely, and I had to make changes to the addresses for my AD and DA and 32-point input cards. The current problem is...
Replies
Views
I am trying to display some scaled analog input values on a C-more Micro terminal, from an older C200H Omron PLC. The addresses appear to simply...
Replies
Views
I have a customer with the Omron C200H that occasionally will start flashing the alarm light and the machine stops. They say they can power down...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom