Array handling in STL (S7)

userxyz

Hello,

Something I need to write in STL but don't know how..

I have the input Pos_min_4. It's a integer value. this value tells me wich array index i have to process in the array Cabines. Index for example is an item in the Cabines struct. I can reach array index zero by just entering a zero between [ ], but I cannot replace this with a variable ?

An example of wich code i need in STL:

If Cabines[Pos_min_4].Transportnummer = 'NoRead' Then
Cabines[Pos_min_4].index:= Cabines[Pos_min_4].index + 1;
End_If;

Thanks,

stl.png

Naamloos.png

Last edited:
K

Basically, because the rest of the code was in STL.
But I've done a small part in a FC in SCL.

Thanks
G

Why does it have to be in STL ?
This is a no-brainer in SCL, you have even made the code basically in SCL already.

Tss

And I do not agree... not every customer accepts the usage of just any language. Also, for languages like graph and scl you need an extra license.

Anyway thanks for being friendly...
🍺

And so what. That is no argument. Use the right tool for the job.

See example implementation. I've created blocks to read from the array and write to the array using JL (case statements) so no indirect addressing required. Expand UDT1 to contain all your required elements, Expand FC1/2 to cater for all 41 elements of the array.