Limit switches

Prince

Hi again

During the project the control system must manipulate a hook arm and a stopper to put the object on the roller table. The mentioned hook has two positions (UP & DOWN as always) which can be easily identified from the hook angle. normally we use two proximity or limit switches regarding two position of the hook and put it some where on the arm or its actuating jack .
I remember that somewhere in my catalogs I saw another design which was a double limit switch with a turning head and two contactors the turning head would attach to the arm and signal when the turning head reaches the angle which could be set mechanically so you would set an up_position angle and then a down_position angle mechanically and it would report weather the arm is in up_position or down_position.
it seemed to me very interesting and easy to use but I can not find it know Does anybody see such a type ?
I am more likely to work with siemens or telemecaniq.

Sorry for my English !