CH MPC1 Question

Snow Dog

Does anybody have any helpful hints on how to get a program printed out from the old Cutler Hammer MPC1 handheld controler? I have 4 PLC systems that are using the MPC1 PLC's and we need to desperatley convert them to AB. Our head electrician that knew all about these MPC1's and was spearheading the conversion passed away and we are stuck between a rock and hard place. Eaton was of no use whatsoever, and I am about at the end of my rope.

Thanks guys

25 pin port on the side of the MPC1P10 hand held programmer requires a 80 column dot matrix printer. I could probably fax you copies of the manual for the key sequences

Similar Topics

Customer has a machine circa 1988 with a Cutler-Hammer MPC1 controller that he intends to resell. He's OK with changing the PLC but wants to...
Replies
Views
We're using some old Cutler Hammer MPC1 logic controllers in a couple places around our plant but someone lost/threw away the controller used to...
Replies
Views
I have a MPC1C10 unit and a MPC1P10 programmer. This unit is password locked and the only help the manual can give me is "Enter the password per...
Replies
Views
Hello All We have a MPC1 PLc From cuttler Hammer Model MPC1C10 Serie A1 does anybody know where to get the software and the interface cable...
Replies
Views
I'm been deciphering a program for a press here. I've gotten most of it deciphered using the manual to understand the instructions (first mitsu...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom