Motor Switching

hahaliao

Hi,

Can someone help me in programming motor switching part?
Below are what I trying to do
1. After pressing the Auto button, motor A start running.
2. Once motor A stop whether is because of alarm or manual stop it, the next time of the auto run, motor B will start running.
3. If motor B stop, then next time of auto run will be motor A again and so on

That's called an "alternator" circuit. You can buy an alternating relay, or if this is a PLC code issue, there are plenty of examples of how to accomplish it, but you would need to indicate what kind of PLC you have.

If you do a quick search of the forum for "flip flop" you will get a number of results that will guide you in the right direction.

Bubba.

Similar Topics

Does anyone have any experience with working on piezoelectric motor control? I want to use off the shelf components to hopefully change the...
Replies
Views
I have a newer customer that I've been working with one or two days a week, over the last couple of months. Their automation is Siemens Step7...
Replies
Views
Hi. Is it safe to switch between forward-reverse with induction motor every 4 seconds? Will I not burn or damage it?
Replies
Views
So I'm looking to switch on a shopvac remotely, so my first thought was to get a motor contactor from automation direct that fit the horsepower...
Replies
Views
I have an application where I have two VFD's with two drives. The application is a incline chain rail system called a hog elevator. We are...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom