ML1200 to PV550

I have a Panelview 550 (2711-K5A2) and a Micrologix 1200 (1762-L24BWA). I want to connect the two together point-to-point. My question is... What is the easiest fastest and cheapest means to do this? Can it be done with just a cable or do I need a link coupler(s)?

Thanks in advance for all your help!

Standard Machine

The K5A2 is DH485.
You will need to use a link coupler (AIC or AIC+)

Remember to set the ML to DH485 as well.

PV - AS03 cable -- AIC+ -- PM02 cable -- MicroLogix

You may need to provide external 24vdc to the PV
2711NP1 I believe

THANKS!

That's what I needed to know. I was aware of the need to change to DH-485 on the ML1200. The only issue was how to connect the two together. Thanks Again.

I have an issue with the same panel view and micrologix.

I have the PV and the ML connected with DH485 with the coupler but i dont have communication.

i verify the nodes and everything its alright do you have any idea?

I already had connected but i have to change the PLC because got failed but its the same model of PLC but when i try to connect with the PV i dont have conecction.

Tell us the complete catalog number of this "coupler" and also tell us the cables you are using to connect everything together.

Also if you can post the programs of your PLC and the PV. Zip them first.