servo mr-j2s-70b

muchroji99

Hi All,

Really need help for servo amp issue.

I'm now working with servo amp MR-J2S-70B ( Mitsubishi) and servo controller card module QD75M ( Mitsubishi).

The servo amp display "Ab" when power ON the servo amp.It seem like servo amp cannot get info from servo motor (encoder status) and cannot communicate with card QD75M.

From manual "Ab" mean waiting for servo system controller power to switch ON. Actually the controller already On, but msg "Ab" still appear at MR-J2S-70B display screen.

Already plug out and plug in back the cable, but still same.

What I need to do? Anyone can help?

http://dl.mitsubishielectric.com/dl/fa/document/manual/servo/sh030007/sh030007g.pdf

The above manual has the following description:
- The servo amplifier was switched on when power to the servo system
controller is off.
- The axis No. set to the servo system controller does not match the axis No.
set with the axis setting switch (SW1) of the servo amplifier.
- A servo amplifier fault occurred or an error took place in communication
with the servo system controller. In this case, the indication changes.
"Ab" "AC" "Ad" "Ab"
- The servo system controller is faulty

Hope this helps you out.
Regards,