Problem v17 to 24 logix5000 conversion

Good Day Sirs!

I'm now having problem on a system that runs formerly in version 17. I upgraded it to version 24. I simply Upload the program then change the version and then downloaded it to the new v24 processor. I'm Having issue in the analog input modules because of its wrong reading, it has now an offset during its Low Signal. What am I missing here? Thank You for those who will response.

Ralph

Hi max.

The module settings of high and low engineering is defined in the configuration tab in the module. No other logic control these parameters.

I think i see the problem. There is a minor fault. Chxx.calfault is set to 1. Is it normal when you change to a new cpu, the calibration settings should be calibrated again?

Thankyou for your reply guys.