Is there a way to print wonderware projects?

TL140

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello all.

I currently have infusoft web studio with the educational license. I'm using this as a training aid and have been for about 2 months. I think I'm getting the hang of it. Currently using the AB 500 emulator with my projects and virtual com ports for my communications. I was wondering if there was a way to save my HMI projects and print my screens off. I like to have a visual aid when going to interviews and example work.
I have taken my laptop and showed some of my work for my last interview. My educational license is only the 180 day license, so that's why I wanted to print them off.

Printscreen, snipping tool, or if you do not get access then use your phone/camera to take a snapshot...

There is an embedded print function that you can use in the scripting, I know it exists and is used in one of our SCADA applications, but it was programmed by others, probably when the SCADA was V9, as they wanted A0 size prints of the SCADA to place around the plant.

There is a PrintWindow script function that can be used in runtime, but I prefer screen captures for the purpose of documenting graphics. That allows for some editing. While MS Paint is adequate for converting a screen grab to a graphics file, it's printing capability is very limited. I prefer to import the image into an Excel spreadsheet for printing.

If you want application information of the windows..
There is tons of stuff to print out.
When the app is open in Development....
Go to File>Print
Be careful....you can select some things to print that will print out "many pages" of information.