UnityPro Table/Recipe Programming

cheahcc

Hi All,

I'm new in UnityPro.
Can you all guys help me on the UnityPro Programming?

I need to create a Sequential Table (Recipe type format), this table has step no (sequnce no) will complete 1 by 1 step unitil the end.

Every step has its own data to do the operation sequnce like open valve, on motor, etc... After this step finished, it will jump to 2nd step to do the sequence, and 3rd step and so on....

This Table (recipe) can be stored in PLC. PLC can save more than 1 Table (recipe). These all Table can be store, edit and delete.

Can any 1 show me or provide me a sample programming?
Thanks.

Hi All,

I'm new in UnityPro.
Can you all guys help me on the UnityPro Programming?

I need to create a Sequential Table (Recipe type format), this table has step no (sequence no) will complete 1 by 1 step unitil the end.

Every step has its own data to do the operation sequence like open valve, on motor, etc... After this step finished, it will jump to 2nd step to do the sequence, and 3rd step and so on....

This Table (recipe) can be stored in PLC. PLC can save more than 1 Table (recipe). These all Table can be store, edit and delete.

Can any 1 show me or provide me a sample programming?
Thanks.

You need to read up about Derived Data Types (DDT) or ARRAYS for holding your recipes, and the ROR_*** or SHL instructions to control them, hold all your recipes in the DDT or array and control which one you want to read using a marker controlled by moving the marker in SHL etc.

You also don't mention which CPU you are using ?

No one here is going to give you finished products for free, which they have either had clients pay for or have invested their own time in.

Make a start, show some effort, attach what you've done and someone will take a look and provide assistance.