Elevator Program

qwemx

i am making this elevator program in TIA portal
I have written a program but it is not complete yet

i created two arrays the first array is called state it has two bits 0,1 another has 6 elements , it detects the limit switch on the floor and writes 1 to that element of the array , and zero to one previous and one next floor ,

Next part is when i need to record all the calls from all the floors i need help

https://www.dropbox.com/s/03001d1d3u5em3i/elevator.zip?dl=0

i am making this elevator program in TIA portal
I have written a program but it is not complete yet

i created two arrays the first array is called state it has two bits 0,1 another has 6 elements , it detects the limit switch on the floor and writes 1 to that element of the array , and zero to one previous and one next floor ,

Next part is when i need to record all the calls from all the floors i need help

https://www.dropbox.com/s/03001d1d3u5em3i/elevator.zip?dl=0

Can i use FIFO to record the requests
it is in the Function Library

hi;

i have a sugestion for you, i made some aplications on rotative tables i no its not the same but wat i do is:

i use shift rotate left or right its optional.
so you have one elevator just use a word and rotate a bit witch posicion is a floor, and you have perfect control to divide your program starting from there. just a view point i thinck its easier than using fifo(sry for the eng. i'm portuguese):)

i created an array and everytime the elevator changes floor it writes 1 and sero to one floor low and one floor upScreenshot_2.jpg

next step is to record the Requests from all the floors and make decision by comparing the Elevator current position and the request , also need to save the requests and execute

i cant get your question you can do it that way just build a cycle started by a request, that every time you get a request you send the elevator up or down and keep comparing current wiht request position.
like a (do while) cycle when current equal request you leave and stop

to compare arrays use scl, dont use ladder you will **** up trust me. but arrays are not for ladder are much better in a #c like language
i didnt had much time but here is a example