CCW VFD Identification

showshocka

Hi. I have CCW and I have all of my VFDs connected to it, about 150. They are all in numerical IP address order in the CCW project but they are all named the same thing other than a numerical number after the Generic name. My Question is, is there a way to Automatically transfer, or load the VFD names to CCW what they are named in the 5000 PLC Project' Ethernet Bus instead of me having to manually name them Myself? Thank you for your help.

CCW naming.jpg

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi everyone, I would like to use Micro 850 to control DF FC 102. I adready connect Danfoss fc 102 VFD ( it can run the motor) to Micro 850 by...
Replies
Views
Hello. Has anyone ran into an issue with HSC on 2080-LC20. It run a cut off press and every so often after resetting to 0 it does not count...
Replies
Views
I am running CCW 13 trying to upload to a micro 820 vers.12 I get an output message OPC server is unable to load project controller. Please help!
Replies
Views
How to retain Values in CCW software? I am using CCW software and I can not find the Retain function in this software. Not even local or global...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom