Red Lion Programming

tespoors

Any thoughts on how I could get rid of all the individual pages and just have one page that shows all tools that are going to expire as well as how many cycles and minutes. Even if it was only one page per machine it would be better than having so many pages.

Last edited:
Use arrays. I only looked at two tags: ToolChangeTime and ToolChangeCountdown.

Both of those tags could be accesses as array tags. It looks like you are using 12 elements in order from [MCP.E2_10477] for ToolChangeTime for each Kitamura and same holds true for the countdwon tag. The first element is for Kitamura #12, and the last for Kitamura #11.

I made an example to get you started. I didn't follow through on the rest of the tags to see if they are orderly, and there are numerous ways to use one screen to and populate the indices of the array tags. For the example, I just stuck some arrow buttons on there. I made a new tag folder called pec and a new screen that I put as the home screen (top of the list). I made internal tags to store the names of the Kitamuras and added a startup program to define them. I made internal tags for storing the presently displayed elements. I only looked at a couple of your original pages and it looks like the same tags are being displayed for multiple different pages. I will leave it to you to understand the way the data is really laid out and to just take my example as a jumping off point. Be very careful using arrays with writable tags.

I am using build 694 of Crimson, by the way.

Paul