RSlogix 500 update

huynt

Dear all.
I wan't to update RSlogix 500 from Rockwell site, in Update site need LastName and Serial Number. You can give me Infomation of Lastname and Serial Number. Information of RSlogix 500 of my company is lost.
Help me.

Don't think your going to get anyone to give you that!!!!!!!
You need I believe the last name of who the RSLogixs was requestered to adn the serial number on the key disk..

You can give me infomation about LastName and SerialNumber of RSlogix 500 of your company?. Thank you very much.

huynt said:
You can give me infomation about LastName and SerialNumber of RSlogix 500 of your company?

Are you sure you don't need Martin's social security number and mother's maiden name also?... :rolleyes:

beerchug

-Eric

Hi eric Nelson
You can give me infomation about LastName and SerialNumber of RSlogix 500 of your company?. Thank you very much

huynt

Perhaps you do not know that this is against the law. Please do not put other people in jeopardy of breaking the law and being subject to fines for violating copyright laws.

Besides it is just not a very friendly way to introduce yourself to our community.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and attempt a guess of huynt's next post... :D

Hi ndzied1
You can give me infomation about LastName and SerialNumber of RSlogix 500 of your company?. Thank you very much

beerchug

-Eric

Eric Nelson said:
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and attempt a guess of huynt's next post... :D

Hi ndzied1

beerchug

-Eric

I'd bet a cold one on that Eric. beerchug

Got a little finger crazy on my last post, trying to type to fast and not looking at what I wrote, ran out of cold ones and needed to go get some more!!

Huynt just to clarify, don't ask here no ones going to give you that information.

Okay, I'll give the tiniest sliver of the benefit of the doubt to our poster.

This does happen occasionally, where several people leave a company and it's not known to whom the serial number is registered.

This is unnecessary. If you have a legitimate license, you can phone RA Technical Support and get your contact information.

Since you seem so eager to have other people's serial numbers, how about you post or private-message me your serial number ?

Call your supplier!!!

:confused: I think the supplier who sold you the whole package can help you with your lost information. DO give them a call.
It's not allowed in terms of business policy to make use of discrete information of another party. 🙃
If they can't help, direct yourself to the main manufacturer! lolis

regards
ST

Can you get online updates without a support contract ?

I dont think so (maybe there is something with the first year, not sure though). Rockwell has tightened its support strategy so that you have to pay for support - including updates to software.

I guess that huynt doesnt have a support contract, so the license number will not be enough to get updates.

I am sorry. I think, we don't have support contract because lastname of my manager is inccorrent with lastname for update.
Thanks