1756-en2t

Hello All,

We have a hardware configuration in which control logix L75 controller is sending bulk of data to MSSql server through factory talk transaction manager via 1756-EN2T ethernet bridge.
The above EN2T is also connected to around 20 ethernet point adapters.
In last few days we are facing a problem in which EN2T stops sending data to the server, when we check LED on EN2T module all are healthy but when we check the EN2T in browser by writing the IP address, it shows data packets received and send as zero also pinging is healthy at that time. Then we remove and insert the card again to make the system healthy.

Is there any suggestions what we can check more to find the cause of the problem.

Similar Topics

So I have code to read the IP address of a 1756-EN2T with a MSG block - Get Single Attribute. Does anyone know where to find the MSG block...
Replies
Views
I've been trying to get this Ethernet module configured to send emails to our relay server but cannot get it to work. the EN2T is running...
Replies
Views
Dear All, I have been using 5561 CPU with redundancy, Few days ago, I have seen the message Disqualified on RM module of secondary PLC. and i can...
Replies
Views
Good day folks, We have an L71 processor (v30.02) in a rack with an EN2T connected to the plant network & another (v10.007) used for IO only -...
Replies
Views
I have a pair of 1756-L73 controllers on A4/A backplanes with PA72 power supplies, configured for redundant operation with RM2 and EN2T modules...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom