Honeywell 900 Control Station, USB export button?

PLCHMISCADA

Hello,

Without using the Honeywell 900 Control Station starter file, how can you create a button to export all your log files onto a USB stick? Most likely scripting involved? Thanks in advance!

Hello,

Without using the Honeywell 900 Control Station starter file, how can you create a button to export all your log files onto a USB stick? Most likely scripting involved? Thanks in advance!

What do you mean by "starter file"? If you mean the original configuration file, you can't add a button unless you have the configuration.

If you mean without using their template with widgets and programs already written, the Honeywell displays and programs do an awful lot of error checking, etc. but it is the built-in function COPYFILES(SOURCE, TARGET, FLAGS) that does the actual work.

Check out the USB Memory Stick Transfer Function under USB Host Ports if you want to have the files transferred automatically - it might be easier.

Thanks JHarbin!

By starter file, I do mean the original configuration file.

I actually happened upon the COPYFILES function when looking at the original configuration file, but couldn't find that function in the manual. It only had the COPY function.

Thanks JHarbin!

By starter file, I do mean the original configuration file.

I actually happened upon the COPYFILES function when looking at the original configuration file, but couldn't find that function in the manual. It only had the COPY function.

See attached from the Crimson 3.0 manual