Looking for a replacement for my preferred DIN 35 rail b

sparkyinak

I found out today that the 35mm DIN rail I wanted to use for a project is obsolete. The DIN rail in question is the Schneider Electric (Square D) AM1DP200. Instead of perforated longgatec slots, there are 1/4" round holes at about 1" on center. Is anyone familiar with another similar brand of DIN rail out there?

Or order DIN rails without holes.

The person who is going to install the DIN rail is going to drill holes in the mounting plate anyway, so it is not much effort to also drill the holes in the DIN rail.

Thanx all. especially the duct tape idea. I was asked to find a replacement by the powers that be. Had something to do with grounding/bonding due to the terminal blocks that's being used. They ground directly to the DIN rail. Engineers and bean counters. Go figure