IFIX Collector won't connect (failed login)

phuz

I had to install a Historian v6.0 IFIX collector on a 32-bit machine, because the v7.0 collector kept failing on install, despite the manuals saying 32-bit is OK.
This was GE's solution for me, unfortunately.
So the collector installed successfully, but now when trying to Start the IFIX collector, the historian administrator shows failed logins.

Similar Topics

Dear all, I am beginer in ifix hmi programming. I have 2 ifix 6.0 pc with license FiX and client.. Can some one tell me how to configure sample...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have to deal with iFix again and am looking at the most efficient way to create alarms to display in iFix, i.e. not creating an...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm beginner with Ifix. I'm appreciate if you share me some document to understand how to play with Ifix 6.0. By the way, I have some...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. Ifix scada is new for me. Please help help me to clarify is it possible to open Ifix scada runtime on dual monitor and how to do? Thanks
Replies
Views
Hi team! I'm starting some iFIX application migrations and some of them are being developed with the high performance library. Some objects that...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom