Please Wait While windows installs PowerFlex 5 Module Profiles.

Sparkyman1

Windows 7 Enterprise
RS Logix V28.02

This is a software issue, that is causing me a lot of pain in RsLogix and re-installs don't seems to be helping.

Here's what happens:

When you open a Logix program, and click on a Powerflex 525 vfd it will open a little dialog that says Please wait while windows installs powerflex 5 module profiles, and once that dialog is done, it wants you to restart the computer.

when the computer boots back up the entire cycle just starts all over again, you open logix and click on the vfd and it wants to install the same thing again!

The only way that I have found around this is to click cancel 3 times and it will leave me alone and just open up the configuration screen for the VFD like its supposed to.

Does anybody know how to fix this?