PLCS Ticker

RMA

While looking around the site, I discovered the PLCS Ticker and thought it sounded like a good idea.

Anyway, I tried installing it (twice - thinking I may have mistyped something) and both times ended up as shown below.

If I right-click on the title, I get the option to open it up in a window (and that does work - it connects to the site OK), but that's not exactly the point of the exercise. Anybody got any ideas, or could it be something to do with the companies network setup, here at work.

I'm using XP with SP1.

Thanks in advance.

plcs_ticker_800.jpg

almost there...

Hi,
Right click on the new toolbar you created and choose to unlock it. Then drag it to the left to expose the ticker text. Then right click again and uncheck the 'show title' option.
Enjoy,