Anyone with a free AD 06

David_Emmerich

Lifetime Supporting Member
Is there any one out in our estemed group with a free'ed up AD-06 that would test some code for me...this thing has to hit the floor running Monday, and my PLC won't get here until UPS runs at 10am...I just love these last minute projects...I put a copy in the files area...hopefully it will work for you!!
Thanks Group!!!
David

Thanks Steve, that was dummy LCD code, its just that all my other AD stuff is in use...had to put my spare rack and 260 into a panel that was modified by a large fork lift yesterday, so I had nothing to throw it into....as long as it loaded with no faults, it should be OK
David

It has if my order comes in early Monday morning...then it will just be a case of seeing if this is just what TPTB wanted....

Thanks group!!!
David

BTW: the forklift sheared the AD 260 right in half...I guess I woun't be sending it back for warrenty repair....it made a nice 8" wide by 2" high ventilation hole thru the door, backplate, and out the rear wall..."my foot slipped on the mud" was all the feed back I got....