data transfer to s7300 thru rs232

coe

hello
i am using S7 300 PLC, i am unable to figure out how to send data to the plc through rs232 cable i'll be glad if you can help me with this.
in my plc there is one port used for downloading the program. i am wondering if i can use the same serial port to communicater with the plc while it is running the program (to pass parameters to it)

Similar Topics

Hi, Have done a little with S7300 but no expert! What would be the cleanest or most efficient way of transferring data between six S7300s (mix...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know what the data transfer rate for this series of CompactLogix PLC's? 1769-L24ER-QB1B to be exact. Cheers.
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am working on a project that with need to capture force sensor data in footplates in order to determine if weight shift is occurring...
Replies
Views
Has anyone here successfully created a system where the software SAP (ERP) interfaced with an Allen-Bradley PLC? Currently we have to take recipes...
Replies
Views
Is there a way to move a tag value, brought into the panelview via modbus tcp with kepware, back to the plc on eth/ip. IE on the C-Mores we bring...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom