PROTOOL Messages question

CT782

I have an S7 314 with a TP 270B. I'm using several inputs that are on during normal operation and off during a fault condition. I'm using these bits to trigger Event Messages in my TP, however, since the bits are TRUE during normal operation, all my messages are shown. Is there a way to configure the Messages in Protool to display when their reference is 0, or am I going to have to put these bits in a DB or internal memory and invert them? I'm using ProTool Pro 6.0 by the way.

Thanks in advance!
Chris

Chris

As the TP is looking for the associated bit to be set to display the required message, you will have to 'move' these bits and invert them, then use the new area to trigger the event messages.

Paul

That's what I was afraid of. I read and re-read the help text on messages looking for a way out, and there didn't seem to be one. I already re-wrote the code to invert the bits.

Thanks Paul