Chat!

Fred Raud

k,,i have a server that seems dependable,,im still working on the bots,,but do have the trivia bot on a seperate channel(for those that dont like trivia bot),,im working on some others,,so any suggestions are welcome,,more than welcome,,im almost begging here for ideas,,

the server is beyondirc channel is #plctalk for plctalk,and if one wants trivia just let me know and ill load the trivia script on #triv

and good news!!!i just got a call from my isp while i was typing this,,and they might beable to keep the chat channel open with the bots even if i lose connection!!iknow to some that may not mean alot,,but this has been frustrating,,but well worth it,,ive met some awesome people,,

Fred Raud

ps,,like i posted before,,my msn messenger acct is [email protected] for those that have connection problems,,,if im not here my fiance will be to help you,,feel free to message any time

pps

pps,,if your lucky youll get ahold of her,,she is better at this than i am,,,please feedback when one gets a chance,,and anyone that cant get there,,dont worry,,we will get you there,,

Fred Raud

chat

Good job Fred...
Like the trivia, just a little hard at times. I guess that is how we learn....
Is this an egge drop bot or your own script?

Thanks for your time on this..

Bruce :)

the script is one i got from mirc,,but im going to tweak it a bit for some,,

and its my pleasure to spend the time doing it,,i just cant wait to get all the quirks out,,

Fred Raud

Current server is babylon.beyondirc.net port 6667 (at least that's what I'm using). Peter N., Bernie C., and myself are there right now.

beerchug

-Eric

just to follow up i secured the channel and am working on some fun toys ,,feel free to come by and check it out,i posted my instant messenger access for those that have any problems getting in,,

if you are into trivia,,when you get there,,just type !trivia to start the trivia bot,,

Fred Raud

before you connect mike,,go to your server options,,and check on "beyondirc",,connect there
then type in "join #plctalk"

its kind of slow during the day,,but it can get kicking in the evening,,the trivia bot should be around all the time,,and when i get my bnc connection up,,it will be there all the time,,if no one answers and you feel like playing trivia,,just type "!trivia",,being im still job hunting,,im still in and out,,

to stop trivia just type "!strivia"

Fred Raud