components that comes with Siemens Step7

TEOWK

I have installed the Siemens Step7 program on my pc. i realized that along with the program are some ActiveX component that can be viewed via the Microsoft Visual Basic.
Ie. S7DrGuiCtrl Class
S7 INTERFACE CONTROL

does anyone know what these components are used for and how they are used ??
any help and guidance will be much appreciated

step7 siemens

there is a good manual for step7, and you can find that through the help files in step7. Vb class files normally i encountered that in WinCC, when we want to control application from windows. Maybe this is also used as one of the components in SCADA application using WinCC to interface with the object. Normally in WinCC there is a standard syntax for VB.

Last edited: