Controller tag monitoring VERY slow

Austin1985

Hi people!

I'm running version 28 & 30 of Studio5000, and the program seems to run fine except when I monitor a tag or open controller tags. First opening the monitor window takes quite some time, and once it's open, as I scroll, it's very delayed and will bounce around.

I've made sure that my other programming software is not running on my laptop.

Also, my laptop is a pretty decent one with an i7 and ssd. I know v24 and up requires a bit more horsepower, and this pc should be able to do just fine.

If anyone else has encountered this, and resolved it, please pass on the findings to me. This really sucks to deal with....

Thanks!!

Similar Topics

Basically I have created a bunch of local tags, is it possible to convert all of these to a global tag? Or would I need to re-add everything all...
Replies
Views
Hello: I have not been able to get RSLogix 5000 to display expected configuration screen for 1732E configurable armour blocks. Waiting for RA...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to keep a record of controller logs without writing to an SD card. Is there a way to keep a record of the controller logs inside the...
Replies
Views
Hello expert; I want to read the tag values from control logix plc over the WiFi connection. I did it by using Rs link OPC and successfully read...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to configure a consumed tag in an L61 processor using v.19 of RSLogix 5000. The tag producer is an L71S processor, which doesn't appear...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom