TI505 PLC coms to AB compactLogix coms.

Hi,

I'm in an plant that uses TI505's. They have started upgrading to compactlogix but have reached the stage that they need PLC to PLC coms. TI to AB.

I've suggested going Siemens but they have started down the AB route and want to stick with it. Has this been done? Is there a protocol they both can understand?

Similar Topics

Hi. I have 2 files where I would like to see the ladder logic differences (similar to the Rockwell compare function). I am using TISoft Siemens...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, this is a noob speaking. I have no idea about plc's, just some basic things. So, I work at a factory in greece and we have a...
Replies
Views
I am trying to figure out the math with two U16 values that are converted to a Float(F32) in the TI so as to duplicate in a Siemens S7-1500. Seems...
Replies
Views
Stick a fork in it? Circa 1995 control system on a critical machine. Less than 100 Digital IO, less than 10 analog IO. I believe we can remove...
Replies
Views
I'd like to start by saying that my background in engineering is mostly mechanical, and I have a tiny bit of experience with AB and RSLogix (to...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom