Tia porta v12 i dont v13 siemens

yuyo

Hi guys.

Sorry. I can help me please, i no dont the program of a furnace, i do download en simatic manager, but so export a tia portal 13 i have problems the compatibility maybe v12, i have tia v13, how i can solve?.
Please help me
thank you

Incompatibilidad de versiones.jpg Cargar software no habilitado.jpg Programa en tia portal.jpg

Projects in TIA Portal are generally forwards compatible (V12 can be migrated to V13) but not backwards (V13 cannot be migrated to V12).

The only thing you can do is to rebuild it from scratch, although I'm not sure whether a line by line copy in portal would be faster or slower than starting again with the migration from simatic manager.

Projects in TIA Portal are generally forwards compatible (V12 can be migrated to V13) but not backwards (V13 cannot be migrated to V12).

The only thing you can do is to rebuild it from scratch, although I'm not sure whether a line by line copy in portal would be faster or slower than starting again with the migration from simatic manager.

sorry, its my download program, i cant open, you can help me please