DPI Error - Object State Fault

Hi,

I have a powerflex755 with safe speed monitor module card. The system while running suddenly shutdown with no apparent cause or alarms. The electricians didn't know any better and they changed out the safe speed module first. Went online to the drive using connected components and tried to change some config on the new option module to make it the same as the old one but we kept getting the error 'object state conflict' (see attached). It was only occurring on some of the parameters and not all.

Local rep said to change out the drive and so we did. We are still getting the same error. So right now we have a new drive, new safe speed option module and the same error with no luck. I am directly connected to the drive using my laptop so no datalinks should be blocking the device, there is no devicelogix in the device, it is a brand new drive and I/O look to have been disabled to the drive. I have googled but this issue does not seem prominent at all.

I am at a loss, please help.

Capture1.JPG

Last edited:
So we swapped out the safe speed monitor board and it worked after just fine. It boggles my mind how the first board was bad out of the factory.

Last edited: