Startup Tech needed in Kansas City area

JRoss

Lifetime Supporting Member
September 29, 2017

A customer of mine contacted me this morning to see if I was available to go to Lawrence, KS for a 2-3 day startup of a thermal oxidizer sometime in the next two weeks. I can't make it happen, but thought I'd check to see if there is anybody in this group that could, particularly someone living in that area. Control panel has a CompactLogix PLC, Maple HMI, and flame safety device.

PM me if you are interested.

Similar Topics

Hello all, In my facility we have multiple 3HP 460V motors that are being controlled by VFDs which drive conveyor belts. The drives are randomly...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently installed 2 1783-NATR devices into two of our machines. The machines are pretty much identical, both having 1769- L24ER-QFC1B...
Replies
Views
Hey I'm setting up a powerflex 755T, but in the connected components wizard during startup, I'm getting an issue where next to the start button it...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I copied the MER file from one PanelView Plus 600 to another one, using a USB drive. On the new HMI, I copied the MER file to the...
Replies
Views
First time poster and somewhat new to PLC programming. I own a brewery, have a programming background, and one of the machines on my canning line...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom