Allen Bradley low temperature HMI

rQx

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi,

We currently use PanelView plus 6 HMI. Is there anything from Allen Bradley in the same price range but that has a low temperature rating? I know Siemens have a low temperature version of their comfort panels that go down to -30. But I struggle to find an Allen Bradley HMI with similar specs.

/Tim

Thanks alot, so based on this information there isn't an Allen Bradley HMI that can withstand low temperatures. We already have an inspection window over the HMI for protection but it's still 0 degrees limit. If we need lower I guess we switch over to Siemens

/Tim

As another option, Red Lion Graphite HMI's are rated -20C for indoor models and -30C for outdoor models.

Last edited:
Thanks for the tips. We use either Allen Bradley or Siemens and do not mix brand HMI/PLC , but always good to know what is on the market